2021 Early Intervention & Preschool Conference
The Early Intervention and Preschool Conference is designed to share information and develop skill for professionals and families who work with children with disabilities (ages birth to five).
The 2021 conference will be held October 18-20 at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel. Registration is now open and the early bird rate ends October 8th. Information about the hotel and a link to reserve a room at the conference rate can be found here.
We hope to see you in Mobile!
Attendance ranges from 600 – 800 service providers and parents, and includes a broad range of professionals, including:
- Early Interventionists
- Early Childhood Special Educators
- Home Visitors
- Parent Educators
- Preschool teachers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Service Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Other related professions
The conference is a collaborative effort between multiple state and local agencies. Sponsors, planners and collaborators include:
- United Cerebral Palsy of Alabama, its affiliates and United Ability
- Alabama Department of Early Childhood Education: First Teacher Home Visiting Program
- Alabama Department of Education/Special Education Services
- Alabama Department of Mental Health
- Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services/Alabama’s Early Intervention System
- Alabama Institute for the Deaf and Blind